Truths Unleashed

My journey... discovering myself, with my Master.. and trying to find if this lifestyle it the right thing for me.

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Memories

I find myself thinking about his visit all the time.... There are so many different things I think of....
Every little thing....

But today, I've been only been thinking of one thing....

The time when we were lying in bed and he was touching all over me.... making out was the usual thing... but then it was like he suddenly decided to take control...
Next thing I knew i had my legs spread and he was plunging his fingers keep into my cunt... I wasn't sure then how many fingers it was...but it hurt so much...and he wasn't about to stop... he just kept pushing them further and further in.... I was moaning and begging... and he asked I wanted him to stop.... Ofcourse I didn't...it hurt so damn good... but I was still sore from the previous nights and asked if he would use some lube....

He had 4 fingers keep inside of me.... I really didn't think it was possible.... I am so tight...and he has big hands....
We had mentioned fisting before and I always remembered him saying that it would take a lot of practice...
His 4 fingers felt so damn fucking good I can't wait to feel his fist deep inside me....


Just the thought of all this has made my nipples hard, cunt went and clit swollen.....
I'm just his horny little fucking slut

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home