Truths Unleashed

My journey... discovering myself, with my Master.. and trying to find if this lifestyle it the right thing for me.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

AHHHH I wanna cum!
LOL
I only searched for a few pictures today.. I dont know if thats okay.. since we didnt get to check out pictures last night..
I dont think it's okay...so I will have to find some more before we meet tonight.
Hmm... I dont really have much to say today..
I havnt had much to say of lately..
Just no new thoughts about us..
I love you...

2 Comments:

At 3:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello my dear........ I am sorry about last night, I hope you got my earlier message about it. And today is my busiest day at work, so I wont be on until late.... but I will be here for you.

Please do collect pictures for me today....... tonight I want to see them and the ones I missed from last night....... but mostly I want to see you.....

M

 
At 1:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. http://www.audi-manhattan.info rhinoplasty seattle Inside a round house blackberry shareware Breast implant photo post 32d composition provigil

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home