Truths Unleashed

My journey... discovering myself, with my Master.. and trying to find if this lifestyle it the right thing for me.

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Rules... Revisited

Last night was very crazy....I had so much to drink when I went out with friends at work... This wad really my first time going out and just having a lot of fun in so long...
Anyways....all the vodka I had went right to my cunt.... The hot girls (and guys!) there was just a lot of eye candy...
I came home horny and wet... I sent some dirty messages to Master...
He came online for some time and I told him about what a night I had... I was drunk and probably needed the sleep...but I just wanted to be a naughty slut for my Master.... I told him I would do as he wanted me to...and that I wanted him to tell me what to do.
He told me to go take a nap and wake back up at midnight his time and wait for him. I did as I was told to....I woke up right when he told me to and then collected dirty poictures for Master until he came online...
And once he did we did some more of the dirty talking.... I love it so damn much when he calls me a slut and a whore. It's always great to be always reminded of my place...
As we were talking dirt I asked if I could use hte bullet...iwth his permission I put a new battery in and just pressed it down on my swollen throbbing clit...
More pictures exchanged and then I was thinking about more stuff.... I thought of something... I was remembering of when he had a rule for me...that I couldnt ask if I could cum...I just had to let him control it... But back then we didnt really take it seriously.... There were a few times wehn I broke the rule and then just lost track...
I asked him if he would be kind enough to reinforce the rule again...abnd that I wanted to be serious about it....
We discussed the guidelines and situalitions... (all while I was holding the bullet down on my clit) And he did.....

So now I can never ask if I can cum.....nor can I cum until he says I can...
He said that he might not just let me cum at all....

I think I might lose my mind if he wouldnt let me cum.....I am planning on being an extra good girl ...becauise I don't want to do anything to dissapoint Master.
I am also going to think about a punishment for myself....I absolutely need punishment to learn a lesson.,... if I don't I'll just cum when I want and then appologize to him for it... he is my Master and controls me and my body and I have to pay the price for not doing things the way he wants them to be done...

So I am thinking about the different possibilities....
One of the things I thought about today was that if one day I came...then the next day, as long as mMaster approved, I would have to go braless all day long...
I HATE that... Icant' just walk around without a bra on...itwould be too obvious... but maybe that will be an effective punishment...

I will think of more posibilities and see what he thinks.
Hope we come up with a set punishment... That will bethe only way I will be afriad of breaking the rules.....

No matter what, I love being his slut...
Writing this has got me soo wet too...but I am guessing I can't touch myself...

So I better go to bed,!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home