Truths Unleashed

My journey... discovering myself, with my Master.. and trying to find if this lifestyle it the right thing for me.

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Looking Back

Wow... I really poured myself out last night huh?

I just usually keep things from the past bottled up.. But once I start... you know what happens then... :-)

Hmmm so much to be said... and I'm not sure where to start..

First of all... again, I'm sorry for doubting you... I know you forgave me... but I am really sorry..

And you thinking that I am happy with the way my life is..
I guess that shows what I good job I have done at faking it... At making people believe that I am happy..

:-)

And taking it one day at a time... will probably make things a little more realistic..

I love you very much and don't want to do anything to make you feel like I am putting any kinda pressure on you...or our relationship.

Our conversation today was really special..
It mean a lot to have you tell me about your life..

Okay so now back to last night..
I cant help the jealousy...
And I know I need to work on it..
And remind myself and believe that I am your true girl
I think my past trust issues make this task harder..
But I will do it,..
I will trust you with all my heart little by little

Just growing together one day at a time..
I wish I had written this blog earlier when my thoughts were fresh..
I just got really wrapped up...but I might get back to this once I get a chance to rethink what i feel.
I will get back to this later...sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home