Truths Unleashed

My journey... discovering myself, with my Master.. and trying to find if this lifestyle it the right thing for me.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Punishment Aftermath :-D

LOL... I still can't believe I went 5.5hrs without using the bathroom..
Cause usually I go almost every hour..
and I finished up my water.. much earlier..
:-D

And it actually wasn't all that bad... I did go thru this real real bad little 15 minutes.. but after that I kept my mind busy.. so I wasnt thinking about wanting to pee.
About being wet... I didnt realize how wet I was until I went to pee...my panties were soaked..
:-)
LOL I didn't run to the bathroom...but I did walk really fast..
And I think I kept saying 'Oh myGod' the whole time..hahaha

I am very happy... and I think you are too :-)
Talk to you later tonight

2 Comments:

At 8:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » » »

 
At 5:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site » »

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home