Truths Unleashed

My journey... discovering myself, with my Master.. and trying to find if this lifestyle it the right thing for me.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Part 5

and now.. about 30 more minutes to go
thank you lord!!!
oh my god... what my clit is feeling is so powerful, i dont even feel the bottle any more..
its like its become part of my whole body..
im proud of being able to stick thru this..
i really didnt think i would be able to
but i did!
lol im not screwing up in teh last 30 mins
no ways!
and im not gonna cum without u telling me i can...never again
lol
it's almost got to this point wehre the pain of not being able to pee.. and not peeing for so long... is keeping me wet
:)
The countdown has now begun...lol 28 mins to go

2 Comments:

At 1:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work »

 
At 4:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home