Truths Unleashed

My journey... discovering myself, with my Master.. and trying to find if this lifestyle it the right thing for me.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Promise

MY PROMISE TO YOU, MASTER:

I promise that from now on, I will not touch my pussy or play with it, unless you allow me to do so.
And also, I will not cum until you allow me to.
I will never ask for it either.
I wont ever say 'May I cum' or 'May I touch myself.'
With this promise, I give this part of my body in your hands...
And I give you the complete control over what happens to it and when.
I will also let you know, if I do touch myself and/or if I cum.

I understand that I will be punished when I break this promise..
And this is what I think should be done when I break the promise..

I think the punishment for touching should be more severe compared to the punishment I would get if I came.
I say that cause I can actually physically control myself when it comes to touching myself.
Controlling when I cum might be a little harder to do... and I think it would take some work before I am able to control that.

I think I should be hit' when I break the promise.
It might be just slapping certain parts of my body, or using some tools..

Maybe clamping my nipples and then pulling the them up and slapping myself..

I found THIS website where I read some really interesting things that I think we could use...

Orgasm Denial

This is a fun, and frustrating, technique that can bring some of the spark back into sex. There are a hundred variations, but the basic idea is simple: prevent your partner from having an orgasm for a length of time (a day, two days, a week, whatever you want). You shouldn't make it easy; you can, for example, require that your partner have sex one or more times a day, or masturbate regularly (this works well when combined with a ritual of some sort), but your partner is not allowed any sexual release. Over time, the sexual tension builds up, and your partner becomes perpetually aroused.

I think this would be good... I think it would be a great punishment if I came.. and you could decide based on why and when I came, the amont of time you would want me to practice this.

Also another link was THIS

Make a deck of punishment cards for selecting the punishment.

For making the deck, get some stiff cards and write (or make your sub write, or do it together) a punishment on each card. When the moment arrives, shuffle the deck of cards, make the sub cut it, and whichever is the top card left after the cut is the punishment the sub will receive.

I think it would be a good way for the both of us to work together...

I have had a real hard time trying to think of punishments...
I dont think what I have here is good enough.
Sorry master...
I will look more into this, and I think I will get a better idea when we talk about it.

1 Comments:

At 12:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site »

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home