Truths Unleashed

My journey... discovering myself, with my Master.. and trying to find if this lifestyle it the right thing for me.

Monday, September 17, 2007

The weekend....

He punished me because I did not have my bullet with me when we talked Saturday night.... I am supposed to keep it along with me..it's kinda like one of those unsaid rules...

He wasn't pleased....he turned me on even more... I was in so much pain...my clit was hard and was begging to be touched. My cunt was dripping wet and he was showing no mercy.
After lots of teasing I told him I couldn't take any more... He let me stop staring pics and we were going to go to bed....but I had to be punished for not having the bullet then....
The next morning when I was going to drive home, I was supposed to do it without a bra on.

If someone else would have told me to do that (not that anyone would, but only if), I would have completely freaked out.... Being in public without a bra seems like such a big thing... I can't pull off the going without a bra... you can easily tell if I am not wearing one..

But there was no arguing with him.... I was to do what he was told. And I did.
I was so wet... I had to stop for gas and also at the restroom...and wondered each time if people noticed....

Oh well... I was just being his good girl... :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home