Truths Unleashed

My journey... discovering myself, with my Master.. and trying to find if this lifestyle it the right thing for me.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Honest Opinion...

Hi baby...
So last night was interesting...
I did enjoy it...but I was also kinda jealous... I know it's supposed to be all fun ... and I am going to try a lot harder to avoid feeling that way..
I trust you....

It's hard to put to words what I feel..
It's like something that makes me wet.. and also mad and jealous..

Anyways...me and her talked today moring..
And she acted really really stupid...

Heres some of our convo:

bee: oh..well i will keep looking the guy who brings it sometimes is slow putting it in my box
anki: which guy?
bee: the one in the little truck that comes to my house
anki: oh ur talking abt real physical mail, not email
bee: yeah well when i gets on it says you have mail but everytime brandi goes t o look box is empty
anki: what says u hhave mail? baby if the comp says u have mail..it means u have email...not letters kinda mail..
bee: the little cartoon on my computer .. but i goes outside and there isnt any there OHHHHHHHHHH
anki: dummie
bee: now me gets it. yes miss


anki: when was the last time u got some bitch?
bee: umm...seeems like it was not long
anki: was it?
bee: maybe a couple days
anki: ohhh i seee... so what if i restrict u?
bee: what is re stri ct?
anki: stop you bumb bitch
bee: stops
anki: what if i tell u not to have sex
bee: oh .. then i wont
anki: are u just saying that?
bee: i wants you happy
bee: no i will stop
anki: hmmm good...i will have to talk to Master..
bee: yes Miss Anki
anki: but I want you to ask mine and Master's permission first. do you understand?
bee: yes miss Anki


anki: how often do u play with urself?
bee: umm well.. whenever i isnt school or work i seems to
anki: so its an everyday kinda thing
bee: yes Miss
anki: well now you might hvae to go couple of days without touching urself. and sometimes... we might make you have to do it every hour...
bee: pouts ..yes Miss ,,oh ,,yes Miss
anki: and you wont know what to expect... you just do as you are told baby
bee: no Miss i cant thinks she just does what You and Sir tell her
bee: yes Miss i will
anki: good girl


and then we talked about time... and how to look at time.. and the diff between am and pm...
anki: this is how it works...\ am is from midnight...(12 at nghit) to noon (12 in the afternoon/morning)
bee: ok
anki: and now if thats am///when is pm slut?
bee: after that Miss?
anki: wehn baby...tell it how i said it.///
bee: from 12 in after noon to 12 at night
anki: good job
bee: ty MissAnki
anki: u will get a reward for that...
bee: oh goodies
anki: i need u to strip waist down... and spread ur legs...
bee: yes miss... oh
anki: tell me when ur ready
*blah blah...*

anki: spread ur legs wide... as wide as possible..
bee: okies Miss
anki: how is ur pussy slut?
bee: oh Miss pussy very wet
anki: dont touch it..
bee: frwons yes Miss
anki: now what i want u to do...is spank ur pussy.... 25 times... stop frowning bitch
bee: yes Miss
anki: dont stop//..25 continuous ...and hard
bee: yes Miss i will
anki: i want each slap on ur pussy to sting
bee: nods


and then she asked me what came after 9...
sigh...lol

umm sorry for making this one long..
will tlak to you later tonight..

pee stats:

NOVEMBER 21:
2:30pm - 30 sec.
5:00pm - 35 sec.
7:30pm - 25sec.
9:10pm - 35 sec.
10:00pm - 20 sec.


NOVEMBER 22:
1:35am - 30 sec.
4:20am - 45 sec.
6:30am - 20 sec.
9:45am - 50 sec.
1:20pm - 30 sec.
3:10pm - 35 sec.
4:40pm - 20 sec.
6:15pm - 20 sec.
8:45pm - 45 sec.
10:20pm - 35 sec.

2 Comments:

At 3:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Live budapest sex show Affordable butalbital online

 
At 11:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home