Truths Unleashed

My journey... discovering myself, with my Master.. and trying to find if this lifestyle it the right thing for me.

Monday, November 14, 2005

Last Night

Last night was just absolutely amazing..

I love that now u are going to monitor the time I take to pee... and its probably going to get stricter and stricter with time..

I absolutely love our ideas about the new accounts and what we are going to do with them...

I love the idea of being on cam, for anyone that you allow to see..
that would be the sluttiest thing I have done.. and I know there will be more to come..

You asking me about the safe word...and saying I will probably need it..
The possibilities make me so wet...I wouldnt know what is to come...there is going to be a lot of surprises...
All I would know is that I would have to do what you tell me to.
Irrispective of how humiliating and slutty it might be

I want to be your slut, your whore, your puppet, yours...to be used any way you want.
Thank you master, for giving me a chance like this.

2 Comments:

At 8:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Contact lenses in wrong eye Massachusetts heating gas assistance 1982 chevrolet corvette Automobile+insurance+rates+for+teenagers+in+ontario

 
At 12:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » » »

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home