Truths Unleashed

My journey... discovering myself, with my Master.. and trying to find if this lifestyle it the right thing for me.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Today

It's been a very very stressful day..
The laptop is causing problems still again..
My boss is now helping me... and she is going to the important people to help me...so thats good..
I am probably going to be up for a while tonight...just studying..
I am just trying to be calm... and just get this all over with..
I love you and I miss you very badly...
:-(

Pee Stat

NOVEMBER 15:

10:20 pm - 85 seconds

NOVEMBER 16:

7:30am - 60 sec.
12:40pm - 50 sec.
1:30 pm - 75 sec.

3 Comments:

At 12:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Frontal hair loss treatment Infiniti dealer locator

 
At 5:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » » »

 
At 5:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home