Truths Unleashed

My journey... discovering myself, with my Master.. and trying to find if this lifestyle it the right thing for me.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Stats

NOVEMBER 15

6:10am - 70 seconds
7:40 am - 45 seconds
12:45pm - 90 seconds
2:10pm - 65 seconds
5:30pm - 60 seconds
8:30pm - 70 seconds
9:25pm - 65 seconds


I really enjoyed our conversation earlier this evening..
I trust you, and I know you would take care of me..
But thank you for comforting me... and telling me things that made me feel safe and protected..
You know, I am very lucky..
Most people, when they find a partner... they find someone to love.
But for me.... with you, I would have found a lover, a friend, a companion, and a Master.

Only time will tell how true these feelings are... But I think I already know how I will feel.

At first... there were some weird moments...
at first...there were times when I wasnt sure about how I left..

I am now discovering myself..
And reaching deep under me...where these feelings are hidden... feelings that I didnt even know existed..

There is an overwhelming desire to meet you... and to be with you.

There was a lot of heated passion in the beggining..
and now...its still there, but there is something more realistic too..

This whole experience is not a fantasy.. its reality.

I understand, as much as I can without experiencing anything, that entering this lifestyle would probably be the most drastic decison for me..
Things wont always be pleasant ..
There will be times of discomfort..
times when im pushed beyond my imaginations,
there will be times, i will want to cry and beg for mercy...
But in those times..
when things are unpleasant... I will remind myself that there is a wonderful place ahead of all the unpleasantness.
wehn i feel the discomfort, I will look into your eyes... and look for all the support and love I will need.
when I am stretched futher than I thought possible... I will boaden my horizons... and let you guide me even further
when I want to cry out loud, I will hear your voice, I will feel your soft touch, your gentle kiss, and your hard beatings...

There will be a wonderful place always ahead of me.... I will push myself till I get there


I love you. Have a wonderful night. I'm going to miss you.
Muah!

2 Comments:

At 2:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello my sweet girl....... thank you for your wonderful comments! Im very happy to be with you and that we are growing together. Continue working hard on your studying and do well on the test tomorrow. I'll be waiting for you...... M

 
At 6:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info
»

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home