Truths Unleashed

My journey... discovering myself, with my Master.. and trying to find if this lifestyle it the right thing for me.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

I Miss You

I hope you reached there safely.
And I hope everything goes smoothly there.
I am so used to talking to you every day now...it seems like routine work..
So yesterday was hard... atleast we got to talk for some time before you left...
I Miss You!
Hmmm... sorry that this is short... I dont have much to say.
I can't wait to be with you.
I love you.

2 Comments:

At 8:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello my dear......... i just left you an offline, but just in case I want to write to you here too. Thank you for your good wishes...... I did get here just fine, and have been busy with the conference all day. I will be here later tonight, check for me any time after midnight your time.

kisssssssss.......... M

 
At 1:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home