Truths Unleashed

My journey... discovering myself, with my Master.. and trying to find if this lifestyle it the right thing for me.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Punishment

I thought last night about the appropriate punishment for cumming before you told me to..

I think I should have my pussy stretched with an object of your choice for a long time.... maybe put it in when I come back home from school and leave it there until you tell me to remove it..
I thought that you could make me put it in during the eveining.. have it in for about 4 hrs or more when I meet you online..
and then when we talk... I would have to spank myself... maybe fuck myself but under no condition would i be allowed to cum....
and then if you would like...leave it inside me throughout the night..
this way i would be wet a lot...
but still i wouldnt cum..
i dont know... hopefully u like this..
talk to u later

6 Comments:

At 5:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehhe are u here master?

 
At 5:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

We will discuss this tonight...... I have some thoughts as well

 
At 5:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am but only for a moment..........

 
At 5:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay master. i love you

 
At 5:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you too sweetie...... see you tonight :)

 
At 5:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

kissss

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home