Truths Unleashed

My journey... discovering myself, with my Master.. and trying to find if this lifestyle it the right thing for me.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

HI

Wow...it's been an interesting day..
As I told you, I took the laptop to tech services... and then when I brought it back, they said that the problem was fixed..
And then when we were talking...it happened again!
Now I have the same hard drive... and a different laptop... I am hoping the harddrive isnt messed up...cause if it is, then it's likely that we wont be able to talk again tonight...
And I really want to talk tonight..
So now after my class tonight...Im gonna spend time preparing for the interview..
I didnt even accept them to accept my application cause it was already past the date when they were going to let the students know..
So it's all a rush-rush..
I did buy a jacket adn matching pants..
So I got the looks covered...LOL
Anyways...it's almost time for class..
I just wanted to keep the ritual going :-)
I love you
Talk to you later.

2 Comments:

At 12:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
Kuwait send flowers international Nutrition and metabolism disorders cholesterol and other

 
At 6:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! cheap butalbital Dc moving company moving company cleveland ohio dluxmovers

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home