Truths Unleashed

My journey... discovering myself, with my Master.. and trying to find if this lifestyle it the right thing for me.

Monday, September 24, 2007

Two Wonderful Years

Yesterday was our 2 year anniversary and I got a cute card and scary looking nipple clamps from him,,.,,,,.... I have been lazy with his gift.... I know what its going to be... but im just bad with dates and anniversaries....
Oh well....we had a long discussion about our lives and future and it ended at a good note I think...
I told him I would want him to have a local submissive..... that whole conversation just turned me on so much....
I love talking dirty with him.... I feel like a very dirty slut...
And I told him that I had cum twice the night before.... He told me to show him dirty pictures .... I was just so horny...he told me I wasn't allowed to cum or touch myself... I broke the rule I asked him to put in place to begin with.
I know he wasn't happy about that.... And I am glad I got punished for it. By the time we stopped talking I was dripping wet.... I was soo close to an orgasm but I wasn't about to cum...I wanted him soo bad... he just sent me to bed and it was right when I thought I couldnt take any more....


I really need to realize that ive given him control and that I can't cum or touch myself no matter how bad I want it....
it's just so hard cause I am almost always turned on.... but I will do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home