Truths Unleashed

My journey... discovering myself, with my Master.. and trying to find if this lifestyle it the right thing for me.

Friday, November 04, 2005

A First

It all statred out like every other night..
She caught a couple hours of sleep before he would come online, making up for the 3 hour time difference that physically seperated them.
Setting the alarm for 11:15pm.
He really liked the fact that she would wake up just for him.
She was changing because of him, for him...
Going to bed early, waking up to talk to him, and going to bed only when he was ready to go to sleep.
Each conversation was precious and made the bond between them stronger and stronger.

She woke up at 11:15pm, and turned on the laptop, and got freshened up in the mean time.

He soon came online...she greeted him with a big smile.
Their conversation started out with her inquiring about his day, and how he was.
It them preceeded onto thier ritual of her displaying sexy pictures she had found for him.

They could feel the blood rishing faster through their bodies.
The sexual tension increasing...she was not allowed to touch herself or cum. Nor was she allowed to ask for it.
She struggled the temptations as he asked her questions about the pictures he was seeing.

He told her how big his cock was, from looking at the pictures.
She: "Ummmm..... this is so hard."
Him: "Don't touch baby."
She: "I wont. I want you so bad."
Him: "I know baby. Our time will come."

Making her think about the endless posibilities of the things that were to come when that moment would finally arrive.

He knew she was wet and needed to touch herself.
He knew how easily he could turn her on and make her pussy throb to be touched.
And he did just that...turning her on...

Him: "Do you want me to treat you like my cumslut? Use you as my fucktoy?"
She: "Yessss...Please master."

He talked about how he would pull on her long hair and how his cock would violate her pussy.

She wanted to scream in pain. She felt like she could not take any more.
Squeezing her legs... and holding onto the pillow...she let her pussy take over... and came...

She: "Shit.. I came."
Him: "Did you touch yourself?"
She: "No Master."
Him: "You came without touching yourself? Just from my words?"
She: "Yes Master."
Him: "This is the first time isnt it?"
She: "Yes Master. I am sorry."
Him: "I told you that you couldn't touch yourself. So you obeyed me. But you disobeyed me when you came."
She: "Yes master...sorry."
Him: "But also.....I did it to you."
She: "You teased me a lot master."
Him: "Yes I did...on purpose. I meant it too. I controlled you."

He asked her what she thought her punishment should be. She suggested that she should spank herself.. He thought it would be a good punishment.

He ordered her to turn on her cam and strip for him.
Once she did that, he made her stretch her legs and open her tight hole.
He wanted 21 spanks... 21 accurate spanks.
And she gave him just that..
1st spank... she was glad to be touching herself.
2nd spank.... a little burn..
3rd spank... she could feel where her hands tuched her body..
The burning and stinging intensified with each spank..

Immediately followed by her explaining how she would suck his cock...
How his cock would make her gag
Him: "You bitch! Suck me hard and take all my cock."
Him: "Show me what a hot little bitch you are."
And once she explained how she would swallow his cum...
Him: "Nowwwww plunge two fingers into your pussy."
This then advanced to three fingers,.. and then four.
Stretching her tight little pussy.
And then he asked her to cum... and so she did... better than she had before..

A reward and a punishment..
Reaching a point of no control without even touching herself..
A proud accomplishment...

And then... it was followed by another first...
Him: "I love you."
She: "I love you too master."