Truths Unleashed

My journey... discovering myself, with my Master.. and trying to find if this lifestyle it the right thing for me.

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Thank you

Things have been intense for us of late.... We are going through a lot - emotionally as well as physically.
I have just been really worn out physically of late.... Staying up late at night is so much harder than it used to be...
Master of course has been extremely understanding and supportive....
He has been there for me ...calling and checking on me and taking care of me...even with being so far away.
No matter how crappy I felt, his phone calls have put a smile on my face. Hearing from him is very comforting and feels just so wonderful....
But my being sick couldn't have come at a worse time.... He has been going through a lot himself too and I need to be there for him... but I just feel like even when I try to stay up I fall asleep...

I just feel guilty sometimes.... but I know he just understands things the way they are... I am just hoping to get beter really soon and be there for him and do what I can to take care of him...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home