Truths Unleashed

My journey... discovering myself, with my Master.. and trying to find if this lifestyle it the right thing for me.

Saturday, November 05, 2005

No Title

Again, I am so sorry for last night..
I feel so miserable about it..
Please forgive me... even wehn you left... it seemed like you were mad.
And I understand why you are mad...
It was just cause I was tired and sleepy... I just want you to know that I always look forward to talking to you... I feel content when I talk to you...
I was just not physically exhausted...
I am not making excuses... I hope you understand...
I love you very much..

I think something interesting happened today...
I went online to play a game of pool...
and I ended up going on a table with someone whose rating was really high...he/she might have been at 1450 or so... and I'm in the 1100s...
And first I did not innitiate the game, cause I thought there was no way I would win..or even close... I thought it would be a clean sweep..
But then I just told myself to give it a try just for the heck of it..
and I told myself, that if I woould win... or even get close, we would meet for sure..
(Since it happeneing is so far from now... I was wondering if it would actually happen.. I want it to)
And yeah... as you might have guessed...since I am writing this..
I did win the game..





I love you.

2 Comments:

At 8:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
» »

 
At 2:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site »

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home