Truths Unleashed

My journey... discovering myself, with my Master.. and trying to find if this lifestyle it the right thing for me.

Sunday, November 06, 2005

The Other Female

Hehe yeah that's what's on my mind...
Honestly... I don't think another female is necessary
It would definately spice things up.. and things would get really really interesting... but still..
But I am going to still keep looking..
And bump into someone that ideally could switch..
I think a person who can switch would work perfectly..
or maybe a bisexual person who is curious about the lifestyle..
Hmmm...
It actually makes me wet..
So that's a good thing.. :-)
There are so many things between us...that aren't exactly something I am 'interested' in...
But still it's those things that turn me on..
I think it's just amazing...
:-)