Truths Unleashed

My journey... discovering myself, with my Master.. and trying to find if this lifestyle it the right thing for me.

Monday, November 07, 2005

Hi!

I am glad we got to talk last night..
It was really assuring when you said that I would be the one that would share the bed with you at the end of the day when we were talking about the other female and things like that..

It's hard to believe this is real..
You are just what I want and need...
Just a great balance of being a strict master and a loving person
:-)
I just want you to know...that I love the way you make me feel.
Thank You for what you have done to me..so far...
I so look forward to seeing what the future holds for us.
:-)
Take care. Talk to you later tonight.
XOXO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home